Here are some of the most common mistakes an SEO company Miami can make if you acquire cheap packages or hire a firm with little to no experience.
Most of them will cost your rankings to drop steadily and they could even get you in trouble if you don’t know how to handle them well. The first thing is to foresee these common issues to address them properly.
- Broken link. It’s basically a hyperlink that drives to nowhere. This common error has a huge negative effect on your rankings since Google immediately identifies these links inside you webpage and drops you down the ranks for not offering a correct hyperlink.
- Copied content. A firm that has no idea of SEO good practices will copy content out of other sites just to push your webpage up the ranks but this will actually bring you near the bottom of the ranks with a chance of getting de-indexed for unauthorized copying.
- Duplicate content. Finding the same content repeated in different sections of the webpage will also be a big problem. A search engine won’t be able to determine which version to retrieve causing a loss in traffic
- Keyword Stuffing. In an attempt to overexploit a keyword, webmasters stuff their content with keywords to rank higher but Google’s panda algorithm is designed to identify this stuffing as poor content hence bringing your site way down the ranks
- Repetitive title tags and meta descriptions. A CMS (content management system) like Joomla will likely auto tag your pages repeating over and over again. It is very important to create distinctive title tags to help a search crawler index it correctly. A well-written meta description will also work as a hook to reach new customers.
Being able to avoid these common mistakes will help your sites maintain a well-positioned ranking as long as the content you share is read-worthy to keep people interested. Check out our services.