- Allow duplicate content. A mediocre SEO company will be careless enough to let this happen.
- Broken Links. This is one of the most dreadful mistakes because of the impact it can have on rankings.
- Keyword stuffing. This is one of the methods an ordinary SEO company will use to rank higher but it won’t be long until crawlers detect this bad practice.
- Website that is no responsive. Pages that look great on your computer but not on other devices such as tablets or phones will not rank well.
- Over-do guest posting for the sake of increasing your traffic can end up in poor customer response.
- Too many ads in the website can also affect your ratings greatly besides deteriorating the quality of the site.
- Slow websites. This ranking factor is not taken into account and it can affect rankings greatly. Faster sites will always rank better than slow ones.
- Miami SEO experts should always look out for possible duplicate information on all pages.
- Constant link maintenance should be enough to stay out of trouble with broken links
- An appropriate selection of keywords is set by a good SEO company to appeal a more accurate target.
- Dedicate some time to revise and monitor your site in different kinds of devices and whenever you update your pages check for functionality
- Always look for ways to post guest links inside your own market niche to assure targeted customers and receive greater response.
- It is fine to publish ads in a site in a moderate and balanced way without interfering with its main purpose
- Always look for ways to optimize the speed of websites; a site that can load in around the 4 seconds mark can accomplish way better rankings.